Hello Friends; Question Sangrah is here to provide you GK Questions for Kids with answer in this article. we are going to provide you some important and interesting Questions and answers for kids.
If you are here to know them, please read all the question and answers carefully, because all of them are very simple gk questions for kids. It will help the kids of gk questions for kids class 1 to gk questions for kids class 5.
we have included these questions from Geography, English, General Maths for kids, and many more.
so without vesting any time lets start with GK Questions for Kids
- How Much Hours are in a Day?
Answer: 24 Hours
- Which is the shortest and Smallest Month in a Year?
Answer: February Month with 28 Days.
- What is the Maximum Number of Days in a Month of a Single year?
Answer: 31 Days is Maximum Days.
- How much Hours Are in a Single Week?
Answer: 168 Hours in a Week. ( 24×7=168)
- How much days in a year?
Answer: 365 Days.
gk questions and answers for kids will help your kids to grow quickly. it will be very helpful in their educational life; if they read and remember all of the question given for kids.
- which animal is known as ship of Desert?
- How Much letters are in English Language?
Answer: 26 Letters
- How Much Vowels are in English Language?
Answer: 5 Vowels ( A, E, I, O, U).
- How much colours are known as primary Colour?
Answer: Three Colour ( Red, Yellow, Blue)
- Which is the Smallest Country in the World?
Answer: Vetican City
Your Child Must know the basic gk questions for kids, These questions are for a small child
- How much percentage of water in a human body?
- What are the main Groups of Blood?
Answer: A, B, O and AB
- How much bones are in a human body?
Answer: 206 Bones
- What is the Thinest Gas in the world?
- Which Planet is known as ” Red Planet”?
Answer: Mars Planet
Here are some easy gk questions with answers for kids
- Which was the first Post of Office in India?
Answer: Kokata ( 1854)
- Who was the first women chief minister in India?
Answer: Sucheta Kripalini ( from Uttar Pradesh)
- Who was the first Indian Awarded by Nobel Prize?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore.
- What is the Height of the Tajmahal?
Answer: 178 ft
- Which is the Longest Railway Bridge in India?
Answer: Shun bridge
gk questions for small kids from Physics
- which is the biggest organ of human body?
- Which are the material of Glass?
Answer: sand, Lime, soda
- What is the Scientific name of Thigh Bone?
- What is the Scientific name of Collor bone?
- how Fast the earth Rotates?
Answer: 1,07,935 km speed.
latest gk questions for kids
- Who is the father of Homeopathy?
Answer: Semuwel Homen
- How long does it take for the sunlight to reach the earth?
Answer: 8 Minute 12 Second.
- Which Material is the Thinnest?
- Who is the Mentor of state administration?
- Who Appoints the Chief minister?
Some more gk questions with answers in english for kids
- What is the name of central part in the Kidney?
- Who discovers cells in organism?
Answer: Robert Hook
- What is the name of the smallest organism?
- What is the SI Unit of Speed?
- What is the name of the largest planet in the solar system?
Here are some more important gk questions with answers for kids to grow with knowledge.
- What is the name of the planet closest to the sun?
- The human heart can be divided into how many parts?
Answer: 4 parts
- What is the name of the first female astronaut?
Answer: Velentina Vladimiruva Tereckov
- What is the another name of Chanakya?
Answer: Bishnu Gupta
- Where is the clock set in India?
gk questions and answers for kids class 1,2,3,4,5,6
- World Environment day is known as which day?
Answer: 5 June
- Where Nipko’s head office is located?
- In Which Year was the of Delhi Formed?